- 2013, 2014
- 2012 -Northern Michigan University, Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and a minor in Business Administration.
- 2016 – Marquette University Law School, Cum Laude, with a Juris Doctorate degree
- Sports Law Certificate from the National Sports Law Institute.
- Served on the Marquette Sport Law Review as Associate Editor.
- Assistant coach for the Marquette program.
- Resident athletes with the USOEC training program
- Qualified for 2010 Olympic Time Trials.
- National Level Official
- Alternate – Jr World Team
Dan lives in Brookfield, WI, with his wife Becky and is employed as an associate tax attorney at the law firm of Lichtsinn & Haensell in Milwaukee, WI.
last update: May 23, 2016